Women’s Check-in Closes at 1:30 p.m.
Foil and Saber Tournament: Sunday, April 15th
Sabre (Men’s and Women’s) Check-in Closes at 9:00 a.m.
Foil (Men’s and Women’s) Check-in Closes at 11:00 a.m.
Check your equipment. You need 2 swords and 2 body cords. It is very important that you check in 30 minutes before the check in time closes. If you are running into any issues getting to the tournament on time please contact a booster club member or weapon captain as soon as possible. (See Contact Information page for phone numbers) If you plan to fence multiple weapons contact Mrs. Brisendine.
Fencers please remember…
1. Please stay on the strip during the pool bouts.
2. Please bring two weapons and two body cords to the strip.
3. Stay with your team.
4. Do not argue with the directors during or after a bout. Always be courteous.
5. Make sure you test your equipment to make sure it is working properly before the bout.
6. Before the bout, make sure you salute your opponent, directors and audience.
7. After each bout, make sure you salute again and shake hands with your opponent with your non sword hand.
8. Good sportsmanship is very important. We are representing Brookwood High School.
Have you renewed your USFA Membership?